Choose from a wide range of mouth-watering cake flavours to cater for all tastes!
We use only the finest and freshest ingredients for all of our cakes and believe every bite should taste as good as it looks! Whether you choose a light moist sponge cake, soaked in flavoured syrup and layered with fruit preserve and delicious buttercream or a rich dark chocolate cake layered with decadent chocolate ganache, we will ensure your cake is truly a mouth-watering piece of art.
Our most popular and sought after cake flavours are listed below, but feel free to request or come up with your own flavor combinations.
– A fragrant and moist vanilla-infused cake, layered with a light vanilla bean buttercream. Here you also have the option to add either strawberry or raspberry preserve.
Lemon & Elderflower
-A light lemon sponge made with fresh lemon zest, smooth lemon curd, and Elderflower syrup.
Orange & Marmalade
– Infused with fresh orange zest, layered with sumptuous fine cut marmalade and soft buttercream.
Champagne and Strawberry
– Elegant and sophisticated light champagne cake layered with Strawberry buttercream and Champagne and strawberry preserve.
Pink Prosecco & Rose Petal
-Posh and all grown-up butter cake, made with our favourite Prosecco and layered with a fragrant rose-flavoured buttercream.
Rich Chocolate Cake
-A moist chocolate cake made from 53% Belgian chocolate, layered with smooth chocolate ganache.
-A light cocoa based sponge cake deep red in colour, layered with velvety smooth buttercream.
-Light chocolate and vanilla cake lightly mixed to have a desired marbled effect upon cutting the cake.
Coffee & Hazelnut
– Made with espresso coffee, freshly chopped hazelnuts and finished with a light espresso buttercream.
– Deliciously soft brown sugar sponge, layered with smooth salted caramel and vanilla buttercream filling.
White Chocolate and Raspberry
– Soft and sweet white chocolate cake, baked with raspberries and layered with white ganache and tangy raspberry conserve.
-A true classic fruitcake aged for around 4-6 weeks, made with the finest dried fruits and nuts, soaked in French and Cherry brandy.