During this one day workshop, you will learn how to:
– make By.Aletoso signature buttercream.
– use layers to create a tall cake
– achieve perfect and smooth finishes (free-hand)
– achieve sharp edges (free-hand)
– use stenciling and paint on waferpaper on a cake
– create the fault-line buttercream design (technique created by Camilo from By.Aletoso)
– shade effects on wafer paper
– add wafer paper to a buttercream cake
– make by.aletoso’s signature rice paper sails
– Add finishing touches with Air brush (shadows and shades)
Spaces are limited to 10 students.
All materials for the class are included apart. You will however need to bring an airbrush. If you do not have an airbrush, you may purchase one from us at a discounted price of $100.
You will also need to bring something for lunch. Light refreshments will be complimentary and served throughout the day.
The classes will hopefully be held in the new studio in Peregian Beach, which is due to be finished in September. In the event it is delayed, we will hold them in another location nearby.
If you’d like to book a place, full payment is required. There are no refunds for cancellations.
Travel & Accommodation
Closest International Airport –Brisbane
Closet Domestic Airport – Sunshine Coast, Maroochydore
Airport shuttles run to and from The Sunshine Coast https://www.con-x-ion.com
The price is around $130 – $190 for a return.
FYI- The Sunshine Coast is one of the most beautiful places in the world! We definitely recommend taking some extra time to visit the area if you have the chance!
If you would like any further information about the class, or any future classes, please do not hesitate to get in touch.