During this three day workshop you will learn:
– painting on fondant and wafer paper
– creating fondant texture -frills and bas relief
– painting of fondant and wafer paper
– methods of wafer paper coloration
– how to operate with floral accessories
– how to work with wafer paper to create naturally looking petals and leaves
– how to create naturally looking flower centres with the use of wafer paper only
– how create peony flowers, David Austin roses, , ranunculus, tea roses, wild roses, foliage
– how to fix the wafer paper decoration to cake
– applying of gold leaf
– work with mesh stencils
All materials for the class are provided. A light lunch and refreshments will be complimentary and served throughout the day.
Terms and Conditions – please read carefully!
If you’d like to book a place, we require a $400 deposit. Full payment is required one month before the class. There are no refunds for cancellations. If the class fails to reach the minimum number of students (7), the class will be cancelled and we will offer you a full deposit refund. The class will be confirmed at the end of April. Therefore, we recommend holding off booking flights and accommodation until then.
Travel & Accommodation
Closest International Airport –Brisbane
Closet Domestic Airport – Sunshine Coast, Maroochydore
Airport shuttles run to and from The Sunshine Coast https://www.con-x-ion.com
The price is around $130 – $190 for a return.
FYI- The Sunshine Coast is one of the most beautiful places in the world! We definitely recommend taking some extra time to visit the area if you have the chance!
If you would like any further information about the class, or any future classes, please do not hesitate to get in touch.