During this one day workshop you will learn:
- How to make By.Aletoso’s signature Egg-Less buttercream
- How to stack a round cake and make the pre-crumb layer
- How to cover a round cake with buttercream
- How to achieve very sharp edges on your cakes
- How to create By.Aletoso’s acrylic technique
- How to apply the acrylic effect to a buttercream cake
- How to master Camilo’s wafer paper orchids
- How to paint and colour wafer paper successfully
- How to create garnishes with gum paste
- Plus, lots of tips and techniques for making a perfect cake
Please note, we will be working on real cake. The class is limited to 9 students.
Terms and Conditions – please read carefully!
– Zoe Clark Cakes may cancel the course at anytime due to unforeseen circumstances. In this instance, the class will be refunded or hopefully just transferred to a new date.
– All courses require a minimum number of students to go ahead. If there are insufficient numbers, the course may be cancelled or deferred to a later date. You will receive 3 weeks notice if this is going to occur.
– There are no refunds made for cancellations. If you can’t make it and we can replace your spot, we can offer a refund minus admin fees.
Travel & Accommodation
Closest International Airport –Brisbane
Closet Domestic Airport – Sunshine Coast, Maroochydore
Airport shuttles run to and from The Sunshine Coast https://www.con-x-ion.com
The price is around $130 – $190 for a return.
FYI- The Sunshine Coast is one of the most beautiful places in the world! We definitely recommend taking some extra time to visit the area if you have the chance!
If you would like any further information about the class, or any future classes, please do not hesitate to get in touch.