During this one day workshop you will learn:
- How To Make By.Altoso’s Signature Australian Buttercream
- How to stack a square cake and make the pre-crumb layer
- How to cover a square cake with buttercream side by side
- How to achieve perfect edges on your cakes
- Choose a colour palette and colour buttercream
- How to cut and structure a carved buttercream cake
- How to create a coral effect using sugar rocks
- How to paint and colour sugar rocks
- How to paint with an airbrush
- How to create sugar figures (fish)
- How to realistically paint the sugar pieces
- Plus lots of tips and techniques to make a perfect cake
Please note, we will be working on real cake. The class is limited to 9 students.
Terms and Conditions – please read carefully!
– Zoe Clark Cakes may cancel the course at anytime due to unforeseen circumstances. In this instance, the class will be refunded or hopefully just transferred to a new date.
– All courses require a minimum number of students to go ahead. If there are insufficient numbers, the course may be cancelled or deferred to a later date. You will receive 3 weeks notice if this is going to occur.
– There are no refunds made for cancellations. If you can’t make it and we can replace your spot, we can offer a refund minus admin fees.
Travel & Accommodation
Closest International Airport –Brisbane
Closet Domestic Airport – Sunshine Coast, Maroochydore
Airport shuttles run to and from The Sunshine Coast https://www.con-x-ion.com
The price is around $130 – $190 for a return.
FYI- The Sunshine Coast is one of the most beautiful places in the world! We definitely recommend taking some extra time to visit the area if you have the chance!
If you would like any further information about the class, or any future classes, please do not hesitate to get in touch.